The Surety whose primary mission is to help our partners profitably grow their business through all market cycles.
- A Fortune 500 Company with superior capitalization
- Treasury Limit of nearly $150,000,000
- Responsive, creative and consistent approach
- Committed to our clients for the long term
- A market for standard accounts with the tools and expertise to provide structured solutions
- Collaborative, common sense underwriting culture with exceptional contractor support and claims resources
We take the long view, seeing each of our appointments as a commitment to a long-term, mutually beneficial partnership. We deliver customer service in extraordinary and memorable ways that sets Markel apart from the crowd.
We want to be your Surety Partner. Today. Forever.
Click here for details on Markel Surety's Response to Bond Principals regarding the impact of COVID-19 on the ability to pay premiums.
In an unprecedented act, the Federal Government has unanimously passed the CARES Act; and with it, the Payroll Protection Program (PPP). This stimulus will directly benefit virtually every single Markel Surety client. The application process opens on April 3rd for small businesses and sole proprietorships, and on April 10th for independent contractors and self-employed individuals. The $350 Billion they’ve allocated will go quickly, and it is doubtful that future funding will be appropriated.
For details on the PPP or the White Paper on COVID-19 as prepared by our Sr. Director of Claims, Steve Nelson, click the links below.