How to File a Claim

SureTec is pleased to provide this Claims Information Center as a general claims resource for visitors to our site.  First, please tell us what kind of claim information you are seeking and who you are:

Subcontractors:  Making Payment Bond Claims

If you are a subcontractor, supplier, or other vendor seeking information about filing a payment bond claim or notice because you have not been paid or have concerns over payment, please click here.

Obligees:  Advising us of a Performance Problem or Claim Received

If you are an obligee on a performance bond issued by SureTec and you have concerns about an account's performance or have received notice of unpaid bills, please click here.

Commercial Surety:  Advising us of a Potential Claim

If you are an obligee on a commercial, court, license & permit or other miscellaneous bond and wish to advise of a claim or potential claim, please click here.

SureTec Accounts:  Advising SureTec of a Possible Claim

If you are one of our accounts and want to advise us that a claim is likely to be made or has been resolved, or you want assistance with a problem or dispute relating to an outstanding bond, please click here.

For general information, please click here.