SureTec Court Bonds Division
Court and Probate bonds are a highly specialized class of surety, with the accuracy of a submission and the speed of a turnaround determined by the underwriter's knowledge and experience. Codes vary widely state-to-state, and accuracy in forms, documents, hazards, terms, risk factors and needed protections is essential.
SureTec's Court Bond Division represents 43 years of expert, Court Bond underwriting experience, ensuring fast, dependable accuracy. Applications are available through the Commercial Quick Bond Finder on the right side of this page. For information on applications, forms, documents, hazards, terms, or risk factors, please contact Lee Back (562) 799-5522, email@example.com.
Common Court Bonds nation-wide that SureTec underwrites:
- Admiralty (all types)
- Counter Replevin/Possession/Sequestration
- Expungment of Lis Pendens
- Indemnity to Sheriff
- Injunction/temporary injunction/preliminary injunction
- Lis Pendens
- Release of Stop Notice
- Temporary Restraining
- Stop Notice
- Third Party ( Judgment creditor and third party)
...and all other Court-related bonds.
Common Probate & Fiduciary Bonds nation-wide that SureTec underwrites:
...and all other Fiduciary-related bonds.
- Administrator/Special Administrator/Temporary Administrator
- Administrator with Will Annexed
- Trustee (Court-Controlled/Non-Court-Controlled/Special Needs)
- Guardian/Incompetent Minor
- Conservator/Temporary Conservator
- Chapter 7-Trustee
- Chapter 11-Trustee, Plan Administrator, Examiner